My Transmortis set painted

Wyandottemike

Hey all, please be kind. I'm an ok painter and this isn't my finest work. I painted these quickly to use in a game I'm going to run at my FLGS. I'm a new Henchman and wanted to try something new for our small group of players.

I wanted to experiment with taking photos and quickly put the background print in there, knowing that it's not to scale. I figured it's better than nothing though. Feedback is welcome.

I should ad that the color scheme isn't in my normal style. I was trying to emulate the artwork that the figures were done in the box set. I liked it and thought trying something I don't usually do would be a nice change of pace.

post-5990-13911930864766_thumb.jpg

post-5990-13911930862689_thumb.jpg

post-5990-13911930863174_thumb.jpg

post-5990-13911930863696_thumb.jpg

post-5990-13911930864228_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone. I wanted to post them because before I started painting I didn't see a lot of examples out there. Nice to hear positive feedback. I agree the colors are bright. I didn't really do any highlights because I just wanted to knock them out quickly. I just got my Gen Con order in and I'm trying to read through the new rulebook :)

Edited by Wyandottemike

Those are sweet paintjobs! The bright green works exceptionally well, which is surprising to me to say the least. Coupled with the dull metallics and the red in the stitching - it's a very striking look. And turquoise on the tubes... You're crazy man, crazy but awesome!

Those are also really nice minis. Shame about Wyrd dropping the ball completely when it came to the rules :( :-(