How long roughly for a gencon delivery?

As far as I'm aware I may be selling my house any day within the next two months. I really want some goodies from the online store but I'm worried they may arrive a month or so after I've ordered.

What are peoples experiences with having their orders show up?

The last thing I want is to move and have a package show up to a empty house.

I'd arrange for it to be shipped to a friend if you are staying in roughly the same area, and possibly look into seeing if you work minds if a package can be shipped there as a one time thing.

From what I've heard they process the orders in the order in which they are recieved, and it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month or more to receive everything.

Short story is that our house is up for sale and as soon as it sells and the whole process is finalized we're off to PA. Do you think it's worth the risk ordering it not knowing when I may sell them house?

Also, is it possible to change the address the package will be shipped to if it is before it's mailed out?

Or have someone attending the con buy it for you, and then ship it to you at your new address once you get settled, or have it shipped to Dgraz, who will send it on to you once you get settled. more expensive then one shipment, but less expensive than Ebay.

I would, gladly. I've done lots of commission work and I'm used to handling other people's stuff. I'd hate to get a bad rep by screwing you over.

I have a question. I plan on making 2 or three orders. Should I group certain items together in order to ensure that they are shipped in a timely manner, or is it a shot in the dark on whether the stuff will be sent together?

What I wanted to know, is there any way to ensure that an order is not held up longer than necessary. For example, some of the models have months behind their names, does that mean that they will not be ready until October or November?

Gencon is a pre-release, the models will be available during the con, otherwise you'll have to wait for the real release date, the one in brackets. Or so I guess. Making an order during the days of the con is the same as attending the con, so you won't have to wait to the release date. From what I've heard it was similar the last year.