guild scheme markers

floso

With 2.0 soon out anyone got any ideas on what to use to make some guild stylised scheme markers? Also are there any rumour of weird bringing out any faction based scheme markers. I was thinking some plastic rams head symbols on a base but not seen anything that would really work for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Local guy in my area is producing some good ones if you're interested.

http://www.urbanlasercraft.com/

His online store isn't fully up yet although it should be soon. I think he might be making it to GenCon this year although I don't know if he'll have anything official setup there or not.

Here's his Guild scheme marker options:

30mm-steampunk-gothic-horror-ram-faction-tokens-4.gif

Oh very nice! This is what I would use as a game aide, something simple and clean.

I will still be modeling up my own, but I will save this link for the future. With so many markers on the board now, and the fact that they don't take up real space from a rules perspective, I might be in the market to buy some flats.

• 3 weeks later...
With 2.0 soon out anyone got any ideas on what to use to make some guild stylised scheme markers? Also are there any rumour of weird bringing out any faction based scheme markers. I was thinking some plastic rams head symbols on a base but not seen anything that would really work for it.

I was thinking of making some sign posts with various decrees from the Governor-General.

I'm planning to use a few of these...

Coffins-Display.jpg

...plus a spare Miss Sterious Coffin (I used mine as a proxy Francisco)

This looks like it'd suit nicely too;

p-16748.jpg

If you could find a bunch of these, I suppose they'd also work. They came with one of the first multipart skeleton boxes for Warhammer Fantasy (GW);

mzTjKNHSBWSCaEEY8q0c2ag.jpg