What’s up with Tara.

Duck21

Okay, so you need all the rulebooks. Any idea are they going to publish at any point with the new 2.0 edition some collection of the fluff for new players to catch up without buying old rules?

Word on the street is that they're not going to reprint the old fluff, but they'll be continuing the story in another format beyond the rule books from now on.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finally saw the art. Its like Lynch all over again. I swear to God they've got a check list of my favorite things and they just work their way down. Cthulu, check. Wee bitty bitey monsters, check. Body horror, check. Damn you, I was this close to not bothering with a ninja.

Hm. I got to wondering, what's so nightmare about this? Since the other nightmare versions I have seen have been somewhat more brutal. These don't look so bad, or then how tame are the normal versions :D

My personal suspicion is that Obliteration is the only real "nightmare" model, and the others will be the same in the normal box.

I read in another thread that Tara will be dual faction ressers.

Is that true? And where does this info come from? Or was it just wild speculation of somebody?

BTW, could Wyrd give a clear table about achievement points and from which master they came, now that gremlins and outlaws are not the same faction anymore :)

I can't give you an official answer, but I'm pretty sure I heard it in one of the podcasts that Tara was duel faction Outcast and Ressurectionist. That might have changed during the playtesting, but I wouldn't have thougth so.

I haven't got a clue what you are talking about with regards to achievement points.

Ah, ok. Thank you very much. I try to follow the podcasts but it seems I missed some :)

The thing with the achievement points was a joke. During dead of winter gremlins were still outcast. I just thought maybe gremlins could have won it :)

I know, I shouldn't complain as we will get the Brewmaster.