Halifaux - Tournament, 20th October, Halifax UK

Mike3838

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering how many Tara's we're going to be seeing on the day. I originally thought it could be a lot, but from what I've heard other people are taking I wouldn't say she'll be over-represented.

Does going 10T give you a few more options if you wanted to switch it up, or do you have some other Outcasts to back up Tara?

So, not long to go now, and there's definitely going to be some spaces free.

I'd like to get all spaces confirmed (or not) before the weekend so I can finalise the prize pool, so if you're on the interested list and haven't yet paid for your ticket, I'd be grateful to hear from you to let me know whether you're coming (or not). If you're not on the list, there's still time to get in touch!

On the subject of prizes, I've noticed one prize in particular has had a lot of people expressing interest in it. Here's a preview of what's in store for last place:

post-6102-1391193134132_thumb.jpg

Don't forget to get your crew painted (40-50ss worth) and to bring along at least 4 Scheme Markers so you can enter both the side competitions over the lunch break!

Mike

Edited by Mike3838

Ah sorry to hear that Nathan :(

Last minute notes for everyone else:

There's a car park on site with plenty of room. Take it steady coming up the hill to avoid your car falling into the same ditch as a certain former-York-Henchman's did on his visit to the club ;)

Remember to bring some food. There's 45 minutes in for lunch so not really time to go too far, but Sainsburies is a 5 minute drive away if you need it.

See you all tomorrow!

Mike

Had a really great time, thanks very much for running it Mike and I hope it becomes a permanent fixture on the calendar. Well chuffed with the result as well though the draw I thought I was on for in last game would just have helped Craig podium so probably best I lost :)

Whats with the lack of 10T love as well?

A great day. The organisation was spot on, the tables looked great and the timings were very good. 110 mis + 10 min setup felt spot on - fast but enough time for all turns.

Let me echo Mr Marshall, and say I hope this becomes a fixture - the good crowd and nice venue (and the great view!) all made for a really nice time.

Well done Mike.