Which rules are you most looking forward to reading when 2.0 is released?

micahwc

It might be worth taking notes and seeing how it will adapt to M2E?

I think the interesting thing about the Raspy/Collette thing is that Mannequin Replacement is not how Collette win games. Its neat, and it can certainly help, but its not her primary vehicle for winning games. Blasting stuff of something else pretty much is Raspy's way of winning games. Does that make it more acceptable too?

As a side note, my fiancée is perfectly fine with Mannequin Replacement but feels blasting off friendly models is abusing a loophole in the rules and so isn't in the spirit of things.

Rules? I cannot be excited yet. Rules are a complicated mesh which all have to work in harmony. I am excited to see models we lovingly refer to as B-Listers on the table. Sebastian, Miranda, Sybelle, and mostly the Judge. I can never reason the Judge into a list right now despite my love for the model and fluff behind the guy. I am also looking forward to the possibility of not having to make an anti Pandora list all the time in order to play in an event.

Edited by Uncle Caveman

Alot of what I'm hoping for is in here. I do want to mention my favorite "also ran" totem though, the vulture. In book 1, the vulture and Rasputina both had a "bounce" mechanic for spells (Vulture could use "eyes and ears", Raspy had Ice Mirror) but it was mostly determined to suck. Raspy got new crew members to reduce the penalty and make the mechanic work, and the Vulture got abandoned :(