Holy poop, malifaux 2.0!

DeleteAccount

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If wyrd are willing to answer questions which your hope they would are the cards being released in faction packs or not. Think that one question being answered alone would ease a lot of minds, well depending on the answer

In the Malifools interview they said that yes, they are going to do faction packs, but were not yet sure about details of their construction/design/release/price/anything like that.

If wyrd are willing to answer questions which your hope they would are the cards being released in faction packs or not. Think that one question being answered alone would ease a lot of minds, well depending on the answer

Keep in mind, it's quite possible they haven't decided yet. The Beta rules are being released soon but the official release is many months away. There is likely a lot that will change (and a lot that has yet to be finalized) by the time GenCon comes around.

NINJA'd by a more informed person

I can't decide if I'm upset or excited about the fact that the new Raspy has me convinced I'm not going to be able to resist buying my Marcus starter all over again. Sure it's money for guys I already own. But that Raspy upgrade is phenomenal and has me VERY optimistic about new sculpts

Yeah. I can't wait to see more. I'll just have to be pati-SHOW ME PERDITA NAOOOOO!
NO DO COLETTE FIRST

I want dainty plastic Mannequins. Is it too late to put in a request for some sort of 10-pack?

But I'm still quite excited for this, no matter what hints we get if any. I'd almost forgotten about Malifaux recently, and this came at just the right time to get me back interested, I think.