Gujozec

Thanks again Demonn.

The Samurai Zombie is finished and today he performed in his very first game. It was me with Yan Lo and my brother with Viks, and the whole scrap was documented as a battle report. It's in the first post of the blog we just started together - Carrion&Hodgepodge (the image in my sig will lead you there). If you care to take a look you will find pictures of the finished Samurai Zombie in action.

• 3 months later...

Thanks Viruk, Lussuria and Argentbadger.

As the beginning of my gradual crossing over to 2nd edition I'm starting a new painting project. My goal is to finish the new plastic Seamus and Viktorias crews, always working on two minis at a time: one from each box.

I'll post more detailed accounts of my progress on Carrion&Hodgepodge, but the finished minis will end up here on the forums as well.

Wish me luck.

They both look great. It's amazing how much detail/texture you were able to paint onto these minis. Don't get me wrong as I like the design a lot, it's just that there are quite a few flat surfaces that you were able to hide with awesome brushwork.