1 day tournament in York on May 11th 2013

Guild Monkee

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, due to the number of entrants, I'm thinking of potentially making this 4 rounds instead of 3 but I'll let you guys (and gals) have the final say. Start and end times for the day would remain the same to accommodate the travellers, it'd basically be 4 rounds of 1:30 or 3 rounds of 1:45. Let me know your preferences and the majority will be what happens.

Personal preference is for 4 rounds, my reasons:

• I'm travelling quite a way and more games = happier me.
  • With this many people there could be multiple people on the same TPoints and VPdiff
  • More games = more peopleI've never played
  • I need a kick up the ass to play faster.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Just thought I'd throw out the idea to change it to 4 rounds at 30ss if that might make it easier for all?

In the interest of fairness, I'm going to speak to as many entrants as possible before making the final decision. This will happen and be posted on here at lunch time tomorrow. Game sizes will not be changing.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

4 rounds (meaning more chance of me finally earning that spoon)

Reminder to self, buy Dave's spoon.

Edited by Guild Monkee
A rare moment of niceness

I've also spoken to various people via email and text and have determined that this is going to be staying as 3 rounds as per the original rules pack.

Hope everyone has been working out your hiring pools. No need to pre-notify me of those, just scribe them down and bring them on the day.