Slow to Die and Slow

Wiedzmin

Question

9 answers to this question

As a Collodi player who got owned by a Von Schill who did 7 consecutive Slow To Die healing flips, I can vouch that slow will not affect Slow To Die. I needed just one Black Joker to show up for healing...why do they give Slow To Die to models with Use Soulstones!?!?! Anyway, Paralyze WILL cancel Slow To Die if you have anything to cause that.

You just have to keep piling on attack barrage until Von Schill runs out of soulstones.

As a Collodi player who got owned by a Von Schill who did 7 consecutive Slow To Die healing flips, I can vouch that slow will not affect Slow To Die. I needed just one Black Joker to show up for healing...why do they give Slow To Die to models with Use Soulstones!?!?! Anyway, Paralyze WILL cancel Slow To Die if you have anything to cause that.

You just have to keep piling on attack barrage until Von Schill runs out of soulstones.

Part of the strategy with those models is cycling the Black Joker into your hand and then holding onto it forever.

It can be frustrating when a StD model heals, but your opponent in that game spent 7 stones on it - that leaves nothing left for their Master to use on killing your stuff or protecting themselves. (And they must have had a Master, because Von Schill's allowance is not high enough to take a 7-stone pool on his own.) Von Schill's tough, but he can easily drain away the stones you need to win (for comparison, Colette is far, far worse because she can just make more stones as needed).

try playing vonshill with collette sitting pretty making stones.

we counted 20stones he used for std. (brawl with a cache 10 starting mind you)

i was upset. still won but upset.

On the plus side you were effectively playing against an opponent with a hand of 2 cards for the game. Does make it much easier to hit Von schill and anything else in his crew.