Custom Fate decks

Richelieu

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For any Canadians that haven't contacted me already, I'd be happy to pick up your decks from Walpurgis and ship them to you from Canada. I'll be using prepaid shipping envelopes which are quite sturdy and include $100 insurance in their price. Cost varies by location, likely west coast closer to $12 and east coast around $18. I was able to fit six decks in one envelope at those prices.

If you would like me to ship your decks to you, order them as normal, without shipping cost, and include a note with your payment that Mark Handford will pick up your order at Walpurgis. Shoot me a message letting me know and we'll arrange for you to PayPal me your shipping fee closer to May.

Mister Q,

It was one of those odd things were a portion of the notices have come in with email addresses on the from line and those are easily replied to. Others come in as something like service@paypal.com. Those I don't tend to reply to not knowing if paypal will eat the email or not.

But guys we are done. Time to send it off into someone else's able hands and see what magic they work!

• 1 month later...

So just so everyone knows.. The post man has just dropped off the final boxes. So packing and mailing shall begin tomorrow April 2nd. This is not an april fools joke. I hope to have everything taken card of by thursday. I will attempt to flag everyone's paypal with a tracking number. Seems the easiest way to deal with this.

Everyone who has orders with Fate Decks in it. They have all been packed and assigned tracking numbers (except the UK group order, need to get an address for Mr Craig) 6 boxes went out, the others will go out tomorrow. 97% of you have tracking information sent to your paypal address. If you haven't and need it/want it email me mark@throughthebreach.com.