Custom Fate decks

Richelieu

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys here is where we are at. Jim is looking pretty tied up for time being with Walpurgis preparation, his own gaming and making sure the fate decks are ready for the printer.

I will go ahead and throw in the Gaining Grounds cards to the Upgrade set for anyone who has pledged, or will pledge for the upgrade set.

They however may look just a hair different than the rest of the strategy/scheme deck ;)

One week left everyone!

As I am sitting here thinking about the fact that I just haven't had enough Coffee today, it occurred to me this thread doesn't have enough coffee. Of course, Mark, it doesn't have coffee because there isn't a mug to put it in!

Lets change that. I have a coffee mug sitting right here, still wrapped up with our Red Joker plastered on one side of it. I'll send it out to some lucky person when this is all said and done.

Yeah Coffee!

Edited by Richelieu

I'll see if I can find anyone near me who wants to split the shipping. (Brisbane, Australia, in case anyone wonders.) The cards look like they'll be really pretty!

Mate. Not that it helps now as we've already ordered. But join the Wargamerau forums for next time.

http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php

Plus if your in Brisbane about 6-10 of us at Ace Comics Annerley for Malifoolery every wednesday night.