SC's new Malifaux painting thread (post-switch to white)

SpiralngCadavr

Thanks, Viruk, looking forward to seeing what you do with them (I don't remember seeing any yet?). I'm looking at doing my own Tuco and Handlers, but I'd never considered the twins.

Zfiend, thanks on the termie, and yeah, she's a punk zombie. She's for my more western crews, while one of the stock ones is getting a TT treatment and I'm not sure what I'll do with the other two poses- probably urban.

Thanks, the blades are actually the only part of the originals that have survived through the 2 repaints (so obviously I liked them, too). I wish I had the new Sam model (and might eventually get the new boxed set for the nicer sculpt of Sam and more Witchlings), but had fun trying to make a kind of light-weight looking model more serious.

That is one of the best Sams I have seen! Very nicely rugged and super characterful. A very definite improvement over the previous one. The model has a certain effeminate quality to it that's somehow a tad weird but you got rid of it completely with this new look.

(Here's a link to the previous versions for anyone curious, btw:

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/86521-scs-new-malifaux-painting-thread-post-switch-to-white/?p=705775

Thanks, everyone!

Math, you nailed what I was trying to fix, and thanks for including the ling.

Luscious, heh, I wasn't trying to, but there's a decent chance that was rattling around in my subconscious.

Next up: More Mei Feng guys (notes including a few thoughts on race). Also, they're part of my second M2e tactics writeup (on Mei, of course)

rail%2Bworkers.jpg

kang.jpg

• 3 weeks later...