A big fat Book 5 Speculation thread.

Jonas Albrecht

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree that it wouldn't be that hard to add a harbor and a large body of water to the maps and I am sure went haven't even begun to scratch the surface of Malifaux and what it has to offer yet, and on top of that there are those dockside bases what else would they really b4 besides Pirates?

Bayou swamp docks. They're for the gremlins actually...

I've been to lakes barely larger than a pond and rivers that should probably be called streams with similar docks for the small boats using those small bodies of water.

lol

Where do you live that its only gets that cold?!?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Malifaux gets one treasure hunter.... um two treasure hunters and all yall can see is the booty

Its the booty that is shiny not the hunter, hence the distraction.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Also, I don't remember who mentioned pirates not working too well on rivers.

I'd just like to say that historically, that hasn't been the case.

River pirates are like Sarah Palin. Looks good, some times sounds good, but stupid as $$$$$$$ lol

River pirates might be historical accurate, but typically being a pirate involves raiding waterborn commerce, which means that there needs to be trade or at least transportation along the river route. If the "pirates" are not raiding other watercraft, and are merely using the river for transportation before raiding on land, then they really aren't anything more than bandits, and hardly the "arrrr matey" parrots and eye-patches stereotype I think some people are requesting...