Dreamer stat cards

Twisted Metal

Nope, no v2 cards for the Dreamer and his crew. I ordered cards from Wyrd store, hoping to get updated ones for my crew but was disappointed to receive the same thing I've already had. Your best move is to download the card template from Ratty's page and edit it to include all the changes. Basically, it means rewriting the whole thing. That's what I plan to do at least.

I've recently played a game against the Dreamer and had a chance to see the nLCB irl for the first time and man - nTeddy pales in comparison. And terrible shame about the stat cards, changing the template and printing new ones isn't really that much of a job so I can't really see why Wyrd is putting it off. Waiting for Malifaux 2.0?

the only change to the dreamer cards really is that he can only be summoned by the 0 action, so the frighting dream spell just lacks a few words, rather simple change really :)

(assuming i remember correctly)

And for the Daydreams, they can only summon LCB by sacrificing themselves.

Again rather simple to just remember, so for me so far i have not had need for a V2 card myself.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

But i very much do see why people want it still, i just havent needed it myself :)

I think it's because they're all incredibly busy at GenCon

This is not an excuse.

I personally am putting off playing The Dreamer, because of this. Learning to play him and having outdated cards is not fun at all. Especially for a master like this.

Lets hope they update it sooner rather than later.

• 3 weeks later...

I've finally given up on editing the template from Ratty's site and simply printed the missing bits and glued them onto the card before laminating it. I guess transparent tape would do the trick too. Not the most elegant effect but I have an updated card without significant additional costs so I guess it's OK.

post-8493-13911926301037_thumb.jpg