Wishlist Characters

gonzo917

I confused. So confused.

For an outcast/guild dual faction a circus- Will have a ringmaster as the master and the crew can be made up of freaks, tamers who can be mounted, acrobats, and $$$$$$$$$$$$.

so why is it when I say $$$$$$$$$$$$ it puts in dollar signs instead? anyways it rhymes with crown

Monkeysmiles gets it... :)

"crowns" (bad asian accent again) is a bad word around these parts. Certain Wyrd high muckity mucks are afraid of "crowns" (as any sane person should be, "crowns" are evil little things) and therefore a word filter was introduced on the site. Btw, you'll never get "crowns" in Malifaux.

While playing borderlands 2 I had the idea of a group of psychics who were addicted to soulstone energy. (Like the Sirens that use Iridium to enhance their powers.)

So you could have a telepath master who could copy other models abilities like the doppelganger, or was powerful with lure/ mind control type powers, or giving her crew extra activations etc.

You could also have telekenetics who could lift and throw objects on the board at people as their range attacks, or have their range attacks be like "Thrown object" that in addition to doing damage place a 30mm height 3 object in front of the target.

You can have technomancer type models that are a pair of models for 1 soulstone cost like a normal person and a machine they control with their minds.

Even Siren type characters who have lots of manipulation spells. (Paralyze, poison, slow, pushes) Anyway...just a crazy Idea I had while sitting at work...

Monkeysmiles gets it... :)

"crowns" (bad asian accent again) is a bad word around these parts. Certain Wyrd high muckity mucks are afraid of "crowns" (as any sane person should be, "crowns" are evil little things) and therefore a word filter was introduced on the site. Btw, you'll never get "crowns" in Malifaux.

That's awesome!:)

ERMAGERD! CLERHNS!

I want to see a Jareth the Goblin King-esque crew.:)

And Skeksis-ish beings.:) Obviously both would be Neverborn (cause, like, stealing children and turning them into Goblins, or supping on the Vital Essence of living creatures isn't really... appropriate for the other factions? Or is it? Maybe it is... Hmmmm...)

I fully endorse both of these (especially if Jareth is a Gremlin Master).

And since I just can't resist...

You remind me of the Babe.

Posting a David Bowie video just ruined the entire thread...........I hate that guy.

I used to like you Omenbringer......

In the words of Bruce from Famliy Guy "Ohhhh Noooo"

Who would have thought Ziggy Stardust would be my downfall? In truth he does kind of creep me out, what with that wierd eye.

Who would have thought Ziggy Stardust would be my downfall? In truth he does kind of creep me out, what with that wierd eye.

The Evil Eye could be a talent or trigger!

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

So, I'm totally geeing out right now.

On the idea of Skeksis:

A crew based around the mechanic of growing younger. Their starting stats and abilities are slow movement and revolve around slowing and paralyzing, weakening their prey so they can get in close.

They gain Essence tokens that they can cash in with a spell or ability to become young again, making them faster, more agile damage dealers. But maybe the transformations don't last very long (unless they drain the vital essence of a Master), and have to rely on their misshapen bodyguards created from the dregs of those they have drained and enslaved over the years.

The Master for these bird-like lizard aristocrats is a devious ancient Emperor, who is more a support Master than anything else. Until he gains his youth.:)

And you could have unique models in a scientist, a ritual master, and a warmonger.

And a totem could be an Rnslaved Gremlin Oracle!!!:)

Okay... I'm done.

What about an entire crew like Marcus and his alt where they have a human form and a humanoid animal form, kinda like mini avatar forms. So all of a sudden mid game your models are changing their rolls.

Example : -insert some odd name her- is a duel faction neverborn outcast who is a mid aged man on the brink of starvation. In game he would be a harmless insignificant control piece like tanner but you fulfill some manifest requirements and you flip his stat card and replace his model and now he's a kind of vulture man that's a high mobility objective grabber!

As a fan of both jules vern and pirates. Id love to see a captain Nemo crew. Both visually and theme wish a scimtar weilding submariner would be a nice addition. Give him an order style buff mechanic and water feature bonuses could also have a reserve mechanic where part of his crew can arriive later.

actually was starting work on a custom nemo crew, waiting for the east indian minion's model to come out to convert into Nemo (verne did say he imagined nemo as being east indian , it's not just a LoEG thing) and some ideas for a crew combining lovecraftian stuff, big daddy's, mechanical crabs, something like the cursed member's of Davey Jone's crew from the 2nd and 3rd pirates movies, and a krakenmermaid

course I'm on hiatus from any miniture projects until I secure a new place and move first

Edited by G. Footman