Misaki: Potential 55 Soulstone Pool

Nef

We are doing a Halloween event, with a 55 Soulstone pool and 35 Soulstone crews. This is my Misaki crew I'm thinking of taking. Thoughts and criticisms are greatly appreciated.

Ten Thunders Crew - 55 - Scrap

Misaki, Mistress of the Ten Thunders -- 6 Pool

Shang [3ss]

Hans [9ss]

Ototo [8ss]

Ten Thunders Archer [6ss]

Ten Thunders Archer [6ss]

Ten Thunders Brother [5ss]

Ten Thunders Brother [5ss]

Torakage [6ss]

Yamaziko [6ss]

Yeah, I'd probably agree with that, although the Brothers are very useful as well... With those changes you should be back where you started, but I'd throw in a desperate Merc for your last 2 stones - there doesn't seem to be much point keeping stones back when picking your model pool, as you'll be making different lists out of it anyway...

The Merc is another cheap activation and can help you round out crews where the points don't quite add up without wastage - he can do some damage, provide a healing flip to someone when he dies and can even be made significant during the game if you've got the stones to spare and he's in a game winning position...

First off: Bought Loyalty states he costs less when he is hired by a Misaki crew, since it's technically a two master pool, I just haven't hired a second master, my Henchman ruled it's not at a reduced cost. I think a second Torakage as well. Also no proxies without the card :(

Apologies - I keep calling it 'Bought Loyalty' when it's actually called 'Purchased Loyalty'

So Hans will only cost you 8 when building a crew, but 9 from your pool? Do you get any benefit to running just one master? If not, I'd just declare a second one as the Viks and you'd get him cheaper in your pool anyway...

There is no benefit to not running a second master, I just want to stick with Misaki. I thought of the Viks trick but our henchman declared that my faction would still be ten thunders and as such I would still have to pay upped prices.

That won't help.

Since Hans would cost 9 to them, thats how much he is in the pool. The tournement organiser has ruled at 9, so thats what he has to cope with.

I think I'd be more likely to field 2 torakage than 2 archers, so changing that would allow you to put the desperate merc in, which is a nice option to have if you ever need the extra activation.

But haven't really seen them in action yet.