Graverobber Question?

Kaptain_Konrad

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello, I was told when I first started playing that if I had the graverobber ability, I can choose to do a special (all) action that lets me gain a corpsecounter, but I can't seem to find it in the rule book. Does this actually work or was the person mistaken?

It was errated away a long time ago(in fact I think it might have been the very first official errata)

Because it was too easy to gain corpse counters that way.

TO elaborate:

I'd guess the problem was that too many models had graverobber, so that unlike, say Ramos(who is usually the only one who can produce scrap counters out of nowhere in his crew), you could have half a dozen models producing counters for the first turn and then summon huge things.

TO elaborate:

I'd guess the problem was that too many models had graverobber, so that unlike, say Ramos(who is usually the only one who can produce scrap counters out of nowhere in his crew), you could have half a dozen models producing counters for the first turn and then summon huge things.

To go into even more detail, you have a 2 point minion(IE Canine remains) with it.

So you got this combo.

30 stone list. Nicodem (cache of 8)

12 Canine remains

Turn 1) Canine remains all action, You now have 12 corpse counters. Make Zombies and Minioms

Turn 2) repeat

To go into even more detail, you have a 2 point minion(IE Canine remains) with it.

So you got this combo.

30 stone list. Nicodem (cache of 8)

12 Canine remains

Turn 1) Canine remains all action, You now have 12 corpse counters. Make Zombies and Minioms

Turn 2) repeat

Memories like the corner of my mind! Misty water coloured Memories of the way Ressers were before

As long as you can't pass counters off, and it doesn't seem like you can, that really doesn't seem that bad. It works for nico but frankly he's pretty easily the weakest of a weak faction already. Plus even if he has 50 zombies it only takes one action by lady J (as an example) to nuke them all. Live by the corpse counter die by the corpse counter...

As long as you can't pass counters off, and it doesn't seem like you can, that really doesn't seem that bad. It works for nico but frankly he's pretty easily the weakest of a weak faction already. Plus even if he has 50 zombies it only takes one action by lady J (as an example) to nuke them all. Live by the corpse counter die by the corpse counter...

The dogs all have an action to hand off Corpse counters though, so from turn 2 Nicodiem could be holding 12 Corpse Counters and cast Reanimater 3 times (cards permitting) for a Rogue Necromancy and 2 Flesh Constructs and still have 4 corpses (and 12 Dogs...)