Squidpiddge hack

nowhere in the book or on her stats does it say that henchmen are unique, so i was thinking, using her (0) action 'undead construction; discard two corpse counters, summon one belle, or one horror with a base size no larger than 30mm, or one necrotic machine.' Molly could summon herself, as she is a belle/horror with a base size 30mm, so you could have two Mollies, if I'm missing something that diss-allows that please tell me. Also, her spell 'The philosophy of uncertainty' with which she sacrifices herself and kills someone else, should that be an 'action required' spell? otherwise if the target resists, your sacrificing your henchman for no reason.

oh, ok, i dont have her card yet,thanks for clearing that up though, but... she's unique so you can only have one... at a time, couldnt you still summon another molly and just sacrifice the first one? say if she only had one wound left you could summon a new one and sacrifice the one that had one wound left

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Use her totem to cast Philosophy of Uncertainty. Then summon it back and cast it again!

great idea! only problem is its casting is lower so target can resist easier, does anyone know if you still sacrifice Molly/Necrotic Machine even if the target resists?

oh, ok, i dont have her card yet,thanks for clearing that up though, but... she's unique so you can only have one... at a time, couldnt you still summon another molly and just sacrifice the first one? say if she only had one wound left you could summon a new one and sacrifice the one that had one wound left

You can't summon a model into play that cannot be in play. It's the third question of the FAQ: http://malifaux.com/FAQ.php

great idea! only problem is its casting is lower so target can resist easier, does anyone know if you still sacrifice Molly/Necrotic Machine even if the target resists?

You do have to sac your model even if the target resists. RM Pg 53, D.

I love Molly, but honestly, even if you could summon her over and over... why would you? Barring a few very specific, niche applications having multiple Molly's isn't going to help you win a game.

I beg to differ. If the opponent has "Contain Power," he's gonna have a hard time killing 2 Mollys plus a master, 3 Mollys, etc...

But yeah, I don't think that's entirely legal. Might be fun to try as a scenario game :D

Hmmm.

Okay, I think there's a possibility here.

Crew One has: Leveticus, Molly, Lazarus.

Crew Two has: Hoffman with option to Manifest.

If Avatar Hoffman (for some reason) turns Molly into a Construct, then Lazarus could copy and keep her Undead Construction spell. Then, Lazarus could Summon a new Molly whenever the old one died.

Which would be kind of awesome if that ever worked.

Kind of imposible, as you need 2 Crows to cast the summon, and Lazarus doesn't have one on its Ca. Could only happen if it had Assimilated Use Soulstones, and then you've got about 25% to pull it off, wasting a soulstone in the process.