The Thing I'm Most Excited About For Plastic

Oscilioth

yeah the gorilla super glue is what I am using though is seems a bit slippery for a good long while unless you have something reliable to prop it i till it dries. I currently am out of my quick dry spray also. I did hear about this polystyrene glue that is suppose to be good with plastics...has anyone used it?

You have to only use a little bit....I tested it to fix one of my wife's ceramic statues (precious moments) and it set hard enough to hold in about 20 seconds....it really held after a minute.

I don't know about the poly glue you mentioned, I did hear that the normal plastic glue I'm used to using (for all GW plastics) won't really work on this type of plastic.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Definitely with you on that one, feet heal!

and maybe quicker than it takes to fix your paint work.

Thanks, Ciaran. No rush - enjoy your time at Gencon.

I have definitely done that.

I took pictures of all of the plastic Neverborn sprues. I'll have them up when I get home, I'm lacking a way to get the pictures online. It'll be either tomorrow night or Tuesday afternoon, my time.

I apologize if you were hoping to see them pre-ordering. I will say I think they're stunning plastics. They'll take some patience, and dry fitting, to put together in some cases, and look to be VERY well worth it.

I have definitely done that.

I took pictures of all of the plastic Neverborn sprues. I'll have them up when I get home, I'm lacking a way to get the pictures online. It'll be either tomorrow night or Tuesday afternoon, my time.

I apologize if you were hoping to see them pre-ordering. I will say I think they're stunning plastics. They'll take some patience, and dry fitting, to put together in some cases, and look to be VERY well worth it.

Awesome! No need to worry at all - I was so impressed with the new stuff that I preordered some of it regardless of not knowing what the sprues looked like... I'm glad the quality is so excellent and I can't wait to see what they look like.

Finally a pic of Santana Sprue :) From what I've seen so far Mr Graves looks like the best cast from the new plastic batch, I'm glad I ordered him.

Thanks for sharing that!

Mr Graves IS a sweet sculpt. Having them in my hands, I really don't know that there's a "bad" one in the bunch.

They really don't look like plastics to me, which is pretty awesome.

Having them in my hands, I really don't know that there's a "bad" one in the bunch.

I sincerely hope you don't have my Willie in your hands... I need that.

I'm hoping for someone to post better pics of the Metal Gamin and anything else like Archers and Yamaziko, but mostly I want to see the Gamin (particularly the lizard one). I wonder if they could be easily converted into Fire Gamin with the use of the fire accessory pack (the metal ones are easily some of the ugliest models ever).

Now the thing I'm most excited about is hopefully actually going to Gencon next year. It needs to happen and by the power of Greyskull I will make it so.