arcanist jealousy

izikial

I'm jelious of you nb players, you get zoraider. I'm an arcanist player, and I have been poring over everything on the malifaux wiki, and everything that's really cool is awsome with her, she's jus so damn flexible, and has an awsom avatar

Damn you, damn you all

Yes. You are correct on all counts. :-P

But seriously you guys have a lot of nice stuff. Collette and Kaeris are some of the best looking models/crews in the game and the release of Mei Fang and her railroad crew is making me buy into arcanist/TT this gencon.

Edited by Chucklemonkey

Damn right - Zoraida is the primary reason I have more than half the crews in the game. That damn girl just has so many available minions from every single faction... she really gets around...

The other reason for my many crews would be Marcus - the undisputed man-whore of Malifaux.

Tip of the day: Malifaux is not cheap if you get Zoraida or Marcus. It's just a good thing I never got Nicodem. The three of them make up the well-worn wheels of the town tricycle... :P

Damn right - Zoraida is the primary reason I have more than half the crews in the game. That damn girl just has so many available minions from every single faction... she really gets around...

The other reason for my many crews would be Marcus - the undisputed man-whore of Malifaux.

Tip of the day: Malifaux is not cheap if you get Zoraida or Marcus. It's just a good thing I never got Nicodem. The three of them make up the well-worn wheels of the town tricycle... :P

I play Leveticus. He would like to have a word with Marcus about this title.

The random cross factioning is both one of the best and worst things I've found about Malifaux. It's really cool and makes for some odd combinations you don't see in the faction otherwise. It sucks because you end up buying more.

I just sold most of my Rezzers (only keeping Kirai, who is painted, and her spirit contingent. Which is bad enough. Good bye, Nico!). And who is becoming a favourite for me, who has her Avatar arriving tomorrow along with a few toys I cannot even use in other crews really? Oh! Hi Zoraida!

I am a glutton for punishment.