The Iron Quill- The Beta Round

edonil

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to remind people that your stories are due NEXT Friday! We've had some great ones so far, would love to see some more! If you're having any difficulties, I'd highly recommend posting something up either here or in the OTT in the General Discussion board, I'm sure people would love to help with either advice, encouragement, or just being a sounding board for you. Keep up the good work everyone, and we'll see you on the other side of things!

Welcome! Just keep in mind the deadline and you'll do fine. :) Glad this inspired you to write, that was a large part of the idea of the competition.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Heh, nevermind Kabosan, you beat me to it! Added your story to the front page, glad you enjoyed the project.

Last day for this! We're just shy of 19 hours from the deadline, and we've had some great entries this round! Just a reminder to authors: You've got a public and private poll to contribute to, and you can do the private poll before I put up the official poll tomorrow morning (Saturday EST). And I just realized I put the time wrong on the deadline... I meant midnight EST of this day. Not five hours ago. Bah, sorry about that folks. I forget the day rolls over...

Yeah thought it was done last night, there was no way I could drop 1000 words and still maintain story cohesion, so I am opting to go the other direction and fill out the story more. I will post the first chapter here soon and try again in the next round to write something less long :)