Introduce Yourself

Justin

Hey, I'm a player from the North West of the UK, returning from a hiatus after many early failures which put me off a bit...just need to find a crew that suits my hyper aggresive play style....

I suspect our playing styles are quite similar so I'd recommend Lady J, Lilith or the Viks as good places to start. The new Misaki box is pretty good for beating face too.

I'm Eric, I've been playing tabletop games on and off for 16 years. Started with WH40k, although I haven't played that in over a decade. Now I primarily play Warmachine/Hordes, and love the smaller model count but complex abilities and interactions.

Some folks at my store are expressing interest in Malifaux, so I decided to come check it out. I think we'll have a Henchman from a nearby store demo for us soon, but in the meantime, I think Neverborn looks like a lot of fun.

Sort of new to forums. Australian smalltown gamer with a background covering RPG, CCG, Boardgames and of course GW's increasingly expensive options (don't get me started).

Bought Malifaux crews a couple of years ago but have only found another local player in the past year - about the same time our FLGS closed.

Have mostly been running Ortegas, but also have Collette, Marcus and both options for Gremlins, and have just last weekend acquired Lucas. Also convinced friends of mine to run Rasputina and Sonnia.

A new FLGS is about to open so I'm hoping to get regular demos running - just waiting for the ok from the owner to run instore before I go signing up for Henchman (I'm not the best player in town but I'm enthusiastic and have the time).

Hi. 've been drooling over the Wyrd miniatures for years before a Som'er teeth box and the rules manual finally cried its way into my life this winter. Been wargaming since my mid twenties. We have a small nice gaming community in our little capital up here in the cold north and I'm hoping to expand my fellow gamers horisont a little with this nice and shady game.

I'm into miniature wargaming, terrain building and forums like this one.

Hi, My name is Michael and I am heading up my FLGS launch into Malifaux. Which is really exciting and currently painting up Collette and Pandora for demo purposes. Wanting to become a Henchman as well for the Area in Kentucky where I live. Got started in the hobby over 15 years ago by playing 40K and even in the late 90's was to expensive for me so I dropped it and here I am back at the model table. Looking forward to hearing from any Henchman on what to expect going into the application process.

I'm Patrick, and I'm a gamer who loves odd settings and odder armies in the settings. I'm concurrently building up a Chaos SM army for 40K, have a force of Everblight stuff for Warmachine, and now I have my eyes set on the Neverborn, especially after reading through their fluff in the books and seeing how diverse and nuanced they are compared to the other factions. I missed the Kickstarter for the RPG, but I'm looking forward to picking that up as well when it's released!

Hello Wyrdlings :) I'm a long time wargamer and RPG nut. Been painting minis since the days before 40k was really a game and the Battletech box set came with card stock 'minis' :)

On other game forums I go by MistressofMinis, and a few of you may have seen my blog(sporadic PP and 40k) or know me if you're in the G+ mini gaming groups.

I finally took the plunge and now have a few starter boxes to paint up(sort of a random super bargain on ebay) and I've even got my previously non-gamer room mate to pick up a Rasputina crew :D

Hi folks, I've been kicking around outside the Quarantine Zone for a few years and just getting back into town. I really love how the game has come along and have just started playing again with a buddy of mine.

I was wondering if Wyrd has a Campaign style ruleset for Crews to gain experience and "evolve" overtime - I'm thinking of something similar to Mordheim's Encounters Table where either really good things or bad things could happen... This small skirmish style game just really seems to lend it self to a little story-telling in my opinion... perhaps a larger soul-stone cache in the next game?

Point me in the right direction!

Hey, my name is Austin and I've been attempting to play Malifaux for the last couple of months! :D

I play down my local club, Thanet Wargaming Club. I orginally went there in January to play 40k but at the end of my first night they had me trying out Malifaux and within the next week I'd ordered the Lady J box set!

Big shoutout to our Henchmen jondoe297 who is pushing the game in a big way! :1_Happy_Puppet1:

Hi,

My names Adam, I joined a good while back but take up of Malifaux around me has been alittle slow. I've been working with my local group and ran a 6 player demo game (hectic to say the least but gave everyone a chance to see the mechanics) last week which seems to have generated a load of interest. Run mainly Neverborn (Dreamer, Pandora and most recently Lynch) with a smattering of Guild (Justice, Ortiga's) & an Arcanist (Colette).

Hi,

My names Adam, I joined a good while back but take up of Malifaux around me has been alittle slow. I've been working with my local group and ran a 6 player demo game (hectic to say the least but gave everyone a chance to see the mechanics) last week which seems to have generated a load of interest. Run mainly Neverborn (Dreamer, Pandora and most recently Lynch) with a smattering of Guild (Justice, Ortiga's) & an Arcanist (Colette).

PM sent

Take up in Derby overall has picked up over the last year ;)

Another league starting in the next few months as well :D