Seamus keeping classy in that pyscopathic kinda way.

skyhawk

Hello rezzers! I'm an outcasts player myslef with a complete set of mercs available for hire. among other things. I recently decided to start a Leveticus crew and in my search for undead modles to choose from. I decided to just get the seamus box for the belles.

So id like to hear your thoughts about keeping a seamus crew classy in comdic in the most horrible of ways, and some other modles to flesh out the look and play of the crew...von schill has some style and is a handy fellow so he can deffinalty find his place in the crew.

Thanks yall

Abandon Von Schill, a chap as dapper as Seamus shouldn't been seen on the streets of Malifaux with a sartorially challenged skullet wearer, even if he is handy in a scrap.

No, the stylish psychopath about town ought to surround himself purely with the most exotic of birds ; Belles, Doxies and the beautiful Madame Sybelle. Of course, Molly Squidpidge is a fine filly to take for a canter, and a gaggle of Crooligans will round out the Victorian-gothic-foggy-streets-murderfest crew beautifully.

Or Killjoy. Killjoy is always the answer.

Thinking about it, Crooligans and Killjoy might be an amazing combination. Gonna have to think about this.....

I love Bete with Seamus, the two of them are a wonderful match (just be sure to keep a 10+ in hand for her to use).

Additionally, if you are thinking about bringing the Avatar then take a good hard look at Molly (since she will be the only way to summon new Belles after the manifestation).

For Comedy bring the little man, he is an awesome side kick that has some great shenanigans and a huge gun.

The little man isw the Copycat Killer Totem. He's got the same massive gun as Seamus and can swap with Seamus using one of his spells. He's also looks disturbingly like an evil leprechan.

It seems that if you want to sick with a classy, in-theme Seamus crew, stick with his ladies...

Rotten Belles

Dead Doxies

Sybelle

Molly

Bete Noir

...and for anyone else you add, make sure you model them with a top hat/cane and possibly a tuxedo. ;)

Always wondered how Mannequin+performer works gameplaywise for seamus, stylistically (maybe some converting.) it can be a great addition of belles (well, thematically at least.)

another fun thing to do if you dont play with avatars but do like seamus avatar model :

- Alternate seamus as desperate merc or something similair

- Avatar seamus as killjoy or flesh construct

and you got a whole crew of copycats and belles ;)

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

and puppet seamus offcourse, crooligan perhaps

No problem on the link.

and in the words of my favorite movie wiseman (from Suckerpunch) "one more thing" vegetable oil can help greatly with keeping the scuplting tools from sticking to the modeling medium (green stuff, brown stuff, apoxie sculpt, milliput, etc) and ruining your work and it is generally best to let the putty cure for a little bit before attempting to sculpt details (ok so that was two more things).