Avatar of Anathasia, anyone used him??

Da Git

Please, please get out of this mindset! Dragging your own models with Dead Rider is something that should be done situationally, never take him on purpose to do it. Try to plan your lists better and your early game play better, rather than spending 10 points on a crutch that will often not be worth it. It's a really bad strategy.

Can we start calling the Simulacrum '29' for short instead of 'simo' and 'simi'? 29 sounds so much better :P

I think that is fair as long as I can call my flesh constructs 22 and 23

Sorry calmdown... Must be the Aussie in me, everything is ....-o, ....-y :)

I do like S-29 as a nickname.

Also, I never said that the dead rider taxi-ing was a plan (or even a strategy), merely an option. I would always rather inflict the damage on an enemy piece & bring him to me than have to waste activations and wounds on my own pieces.

The main reason it becomes an option is the speed difference between McM & S-29 (which should stay together). If up against a fast crew that can leave S-29 behind then he may well need taxi-ing (or even not manifesting at all). It is simply another tool in the box that can be used as nessecary...

Another thing I just thought of, is that if planning on running the dead rider with the grave spirit is that a henchmen (Von Schill!!) is required as you lose the totem when manifesting... Should probably have thought of that sooner, but it escaped my notice...