I was in Alanya, Turkey this week, and look! I got my hands on new materials for my 3 new boards for next years Giant Fanatic!

SDC11158-1.jpg

SDC11159-1.jpg

SDC11160-1.jpg

I'm going to make a Soulstone mining board with the Breach from Book 1, the amethysts will become soulstones and the Buddha is for my 10T table! The dices is for my expanded Wünderland board and focuses mainly on games like poker and chess

Edited by zKoTTe

I found this in the local discount supermarket, and i'm gonna convert it into a HUGE Teddy and use it as a terrain piece that would count as a Hanging Tree.

Teddy terrain:

Pre-converted

SDC11205.jpg

Now it's time for the molesting.

SDC11207.jpg

SDC11208.jpg

And here is the smile i'm gonna copy

SDC11206.jpg

He will become very creepy, and that is kinda the plan :)

• 2 weeks later...

The beginning of an Avatar Lady Justice Conversion.

SDC11214-1.jpg

I have decided to take away the 2 pets in her hands, and replace them with her own head and a little cute bird in the other one.

I want to make a model that represents the duality of life and death, so half her body is going to be alive while the other one is... well dead.

Her two pets will be converted into Shikomes and i can use the Crow as a Carrion Effigy

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

The start of a Mushroom Forest

mmdownload.jpg

Terrain W.i.p

Book "building"

The books are as solid as a rock, thanks to a very watered down PVA-glue, i can begin the sculpting soon.

SDC11223-1.jpg

I have a very good friend, with a very specific kind of skill and i really need his freehand on the books, trust me, you will like his work when it's done :)

A simple obstacle for my Alice tables

SDC11222-1.jpg

Zombie Vs. Survivor Chess

SDC11220-1.jpg

SDC11221-1.jpg

Terrain W.i.p

Book "building"

The books are as solid as a rock, thanks to a very watered down PVA-glue, i can begin the sculpting soon.

SDC11223-1.jpg

I have a very good friend, with a very specific kind of skill and i really need his freehand on the books, trust me, you will like his work when it's done :)

A simple obstacle for my Alice tables

SDC11222-1.jpg

Zombie Vs. Survivor Chess

SDC11220-1.jpg

SDC11221-1.jpg

I'm loving the ideas there... I may have to borrow some!