Baby's play

Vinncent

I have to second Malevolance's post, that's a superb Teddy.

And might I ask what's your basic colors for painting Kade's skin? I'm not anywhere near your quality of panting, but I've been watching several of these wonderful Kades with the pale skin and eerie feeling and I have no idea where to even start if I want to achieve that kind of skin..

Hello all!

Thanks for your kind words :) I'm glad you like these minis.

For painting skin I used following paints (IIRC ;)):

- GW Graveyard Earth,

- GW Foundation Dheneb Stone

- GW Bleached Bone,

- Vallejo Smokey Ink,

- GW Skull White,

- GW Devlan Mud Wash

I started with pure Graveyard Earth over the white basecoat. Then were a lot of mix with glazes and washes. I don't remember how exactly now :) Highlights with GE + Dheneb Stone, Bleached Bone was used for adding some yellow colour on the skin, but not too much. Glazes with mix of Graveyard Earth and Smokey Ink, shades with Smokey Ink and Devlan Mud. Don't remember exactly, how many times, sorry, it was an big experiment :) Skull Wite was adding for final highlights.

And that's all I think :) Hope this was helpful!

Sorry for my English :)

Edited by Slawol
Typo.

Hello all!

Thanks for your kind words :) I'm glad you like these minis.

For painting skin I used following paints (IIRC ;)):

- GW Graveyard Earth,

- GW Foundation Dheneb Stone

- GW Bleached Bone,

- Vallejo Smokey Ink,

- GW Skull White,

- GW Devlan Mud Wash

I started with pure Graveyard Earth over the white basecoat. Then were a lot of mix with glazes and washes. I don't remember how exactly now :) Highlights with GE + Dheneb Stone, Bleached Bone was used for adding some yellow colour on the skin, but not too much. Glazes with mix of Graveyard Earth and Smokey Ink, shades with Smokey Ink and Devlan Mud. Don't remember exactly, how many times, sorry, it was an big experiment :) Skull Wite was adding for final highlights.

And that's all I think :) Hope this was helpful!

Sorry for my English :)

thanks Sławol for your comprehensive description of their painting-work. Again, thank you for the birthday present :)