how to kill von schill

col_blitzwell

Unnatural Wasting x2 (rig your deck!) will get him easily in range of Entropic Transformation. That will deny him Slow to Die or even a damage prevention flip on his last Wds.

I'm not saying it's easy. As Leveticus, Mr. Schill can be quite frightening because of his mobility + range + minimum 3Dg. Use terrain to your advantage so that he can't see both Waifs from any one point (at least any point that isn't next to Leveticus).

Although you can take him down in one activation, don't expect to. Play it safe and put some hurt on him.

One of my regular opponents plays Von Schill. With Leveticus, he is hesitant to bring him forward. In many ways, Leveticus is more mobile and certainly pumps out more pain. The trick is making sure you get off the first shot.

That, and never forgetting that Entropic Transformation is a sacrifice, denying Wd prevention and Slow to Die.

One last note: Leve does Wds. All of Mr. Schill's fancy armor doesn't stop him from bleeding on the inside.

Anything that kills outright without doing wounds will do it. Entropic Transformation, Devour Anything, Head Shot, etc. He can slow to die heal all he likes, he's still dead.

Also, if a Hanged hits him with a Whisper from Beyond, he can't heal anymore.

As I recall, sacrificing something doesn't give it Slow to Die. Leveticus can sacrifice. And regardless, Entropic Transformation doesn't do Wds, so you can't really prevent them. If you can get VS to 2 Wds (not the easiest task, but something Leveticus is uniquely suited for), he won't be coming back from that.

As people said, there is also the paralyze option.

You can also (although I'm not sure I'd recommend it) use Jack Daw to prevent him from cheating/soulstoning his duel total, and with that up on him and not Leve, he'll go down easily. The other thing with Jack is you can use the insta-kill trigger to at least make him ditch cards.