50ss fixed lady j

Mr. Bigglesworth

I have a fun tourney I plan to attend in April and am having trouble with firming my list. It is a fixed master, henchman allowed 5 round tourney with a pool of 50ss minions. Game size ranges from 25-45. I plan to take j becuase I have the most fun with her. I have every possible model she can take at my disposal. With that in mind what would you take. I have 36ss already picked by fence sitting on last 14. I would like to see others lists without my influence.

What would be your 50ss you would take and maybe some examples of the 25 and 35ss lists you woukd make fron the 50?

All posts welcome. This a fun tourney so i am not looking for uber competitive.

Lucius and a pair of Austringers!

This with sacrificial dogs and sarge can lay a world of pain. Not a big fan and meta tends to stomp this style. Though it is fun. Also talk about an anti pandy platform.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Guild Crew - 35 - Scrap

Lady Justice
--
8 Pool

Lucius
[10ss]

• Exorcist
    [6ss]

• Death Marshal
    [4ss]

• Death Marshal
    [4ss]

• Guardian
    [7ss]

I have seen this before and still have a hard time with lucius and guardian with lady j. When i see this i see movement shennigans with slow armor competing. Or is the guardian for lucius and exorcist?

Thanks for the post so far, more ideas please. I like to see the different styles.

Lucius 10

SoC 4

Drill Sergeant 3

Austringer x2 10

Guild Hounds x2 6 (or 2 Watchers)

Executioner 7

Guild Guard 4

Witchling Stalker 4

Total = 48 SS

That gives you models for beat down strats as well as objective based strategies. Personally, I'd take the Guild Hounds over Watchers just for the awesome synergy they have with Lucius in Treasure Hunt. The Stalker is in there for Dispel Magic and the Guild Guard made the cut so Lucius has a melee model to order around.

Lucius 10

SoC 4

Drill Sergeant 3

Austringer x2 10

Guild Hounds x2 6 (or 2 Watchers)

Executioner 7

Guild Guard 4

Witchling Stalker 4

Total = 48 SS

That gives you models for beat down strats as well as objective based strategies. Personally, I'd take the Guild Hounds over Watchers just for the awesome synergy they have with Lucius in Treasure Hunt. The Stalker is in there for Dispel Magic and the Guild Guard made the cut so Lucius has a melee model to order around.

This list is pretty much identical to what I would recommend.

I personally don't care for her totem. It just doesn't do enough for me for the points and the slot. If I'm bringing a totem with Lady J it is SoC and/or Drill Sergeant with Lucius.

Out of curiosity (as someone who rarely takes a totem, and takes the Scales when he does)

Is the student of conflict really worth the 4ss cost?

i mean, for that price, you can hire a significant unit... any of the three, who are arguably a better purchase for 4 stones.

Just looking for your opinion here, not slamming your crew. :D