Finished Town

Rob_Jedi

I've posted some WIP shots of these in the past on LAF and my blog. I got a bit of help to get the whole town finished to go on display at the recent Australian con CANCON. This will be a bit of an image flood, I've been working on these for over a year or more now and I'm really happy to have them all done. Although now I want to design a church and some extra buildings and make a bigger board to put them all on cause they really crowd up this 2x2 foot board. For those wanting to know who makes them they are all from http://www.aetherworks.com.au/ Most of the models in the shots are from Malifaux with the occasional Dead Lands as well and a truck from I'm not sure, excuse the lame plastic horse in the 1st few shots.

IMG_8751.jpg

IMG_8752.jpg

IMG_8753.jpg

IMG_8750.jpg

IMG_8754.jpg

IMG_8755.jpg

IMG_8756.jpg

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8758.jpg

IMG_8759.jpg

IMG_8760.jpg

IMG_8761.jpg

IMG_8762.jpg

IMG_8763.jpg

IMG_8764.jpg

IMG_8765.jpg

IMG_8766.jpg

IMG_8767.jpg

IMG_8768.jpg

IMG_8769.jpg

IMG_8770.jpg

IMG_8771.jpg

IMG_8772.jpg

IMG_8773.jpg

Oh and cause someone always asks this, yes the roofs come off and yes they have floors inside.

Those look fantastic, it's obvious that you put some serious effort into them and it shows. A board that anyone would be honored to play a game on, seriously. The under construction building is a nice touch, and one I haven't seen before, well done. I could see a nice church and a couple more buildings filling out a 3' x 3' just nicely. Oh, and the miniatures look great too, thanks for sharing.

Great job!

The color transitions on the facades is quite nice; did you use an airbrush?

I may have to pick up a couple of these despite the spendiness. I got some not-too-cheap armorcast ruined temple resin parts many years ago. I lamented the cost at the time, but I've gotten soooooo much play out of them and they look really nice painted up. High quality terrain really brings something to the table that you don't realize is missing until you see it in front of you.