The Compleat Strategist

11 East 33rd Street

New York, NY

10016-5002

(212) 685-3880

30 Soulstones

Shared Strategies picked from the Rules Manual by the TO

Single Faction - choose crews after strategy is announced

Each Scheme may only be chosen once during the event - all schemes in the Rules Manual are fair game

You may notice that this is the exact same format as the individual events at Adepticon! http://www.adepticon.org/12rules/2012malifauxmaster.pdf

(I'm very creative, obviously.)

The exceptions to these rules are the following:

1. We will be having 2 hour rounds instead of 90 minutes to make sure newer players aren't rushed.

2. Painting is not required

3. There will be a Paint Score. It will not affect the W/D/L scoring, but will be used as a tie-breaker.

Please try to arrive promptly at 10:00am to check in. The entry fee is $5 and all money goes towards prize support!

In order to be certain to provide abundant and photo-worthy terrain for all tables, the event is capped at 20 Players.

Also, a coveted and no longer available Warmonger fate deck for first place ;)

6106727456_c6551e7b00_z.jpg]

Edited by Guy in Suit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Settled on scenario's - settled on two from the masters and one from the qualifiers - since everyone has been talkin' up a big game! :o)

Round 1 - Round 1 - Shared Destroy the Evidence (RM 96)

Round 2 -Shared Deliver a Message (RM 96)

Round 3 -Shared Line in the Sand (RM 95)

Let me know by sending me a PM or posting here if any of you Jersey or Upstate boys are coming in for the event - gotta make sure to set up enough tables!

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Maybe I'll see if Rob K wants to join me for this.

Rob will need to redeem himself after his "Uber-game-winning-Hoffbot' ploy was foiled by a lowly totem ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Two people from my store! Beware! They'll bring the pain.

Disclaimer: Said pain might be inflicted on self or others. No refunds or exchanges.

Now if you were coming....I might have to seriously contemplate the trouble I would get in if I called in sick.

Now if you were coming....I might have to seriously contemplate the trouble I would get in if I called in sick.

Alas, I will be seeing Mythbusters that day, so no tournament for me.

Besides, if I came out then I'd have to be able to back up all the talk, and that's not likely to happen.

Maybe next time!

Even though only three warmongers showed up in the end to defend the clubs honor, (1/3 a Ronen and 2/3 a Dave) Brookie stepped up to the challenge and brought it back for the home team.

As he is already in possession of an exclusive Warmonger Club deck, he graciously donated the prize back to the club so that we can give the provincial upstarts another shot at it during the next event.

7014751513_122fd5e38d.jpg

We had 18 separate people express interest in this event, so to have only 9 people show was a bit of a disappointment. I will be putting up a poll with the dates available for our summer tourney, so vote for the weekends you will be free so we can try to avoid so many scheduling conflicts next time!