Bete Noir

Sybelle

Flesh Construct (on order)

Rogue Necromancy

Jack Daw

Convict Gunslinger

And the sad part is all the stuff that isnt on order is all painted

:(

Do I need any other models for the 3 leaders I have?

Or am I at the point that splashing into a new master is necessary

The Dead Rider!!! The guys is a beast by himself and an absolute nightmare with a gave spirit attached. Besides him necro punks but the objective grabbing role is kind of filled by the night terrors.

I kind of fear the dead riders durability (not in game, i mean the model itself) the scythe arm looks pretty bend prone, and I fear where the glue joints are

I havent had any problems with the dead rider breaking but I never put the long horn things on because I didnt like the look. The scythe arms is solid like a rock. On the other hand my hooded rider has lost three snakes from its mounts head and the mechanical riders spear arm has broken off twice so its not like my models dont break.

I havent had any problems with the dead rider breaking but I never put the long horn things on because I didnt like the look. The scythe arms is solid like a rock. On the other hand my hooded rider has lost three snakes from its mounts head and the mechanical riders spear arm has broken off twice so its not like my models dont break.

is the whole scythe arm a single piece? or is there any glue joints?

I pinned the riders arm on no problemos. I left the mounts head frill off. I forget the size of my pins but they were just a pp rod set.

Oh and get the nicodem box, you have a lot to support it. I enjoy Nico with molly,

Maybe my opponents aren't great but its competitive and very fun. So much paralyze!

I drilled out the head of dead riders horse and used the base of the spikes like pins. Superglued the spikes in then a little dab of liquid green stuff. lost about 3mm on each spike in the recesses but they are rock solid (dropped twice and not a problem) and given the length of the spikes to start with you cant really tell the difference.

I drilled out the head of dead riders horse and used the base of the spikes like pins. Superglued the spikes in then a little dab of liquid green stuff. lost about 3mm on each spike in the recesses but they are rock solid (dropped twice and not a problem) and given the length of the spikes to start with you cant really tell the difference.

theres a thought, i may chop em down even more, maybe make em like... antelope length or something. after having half my models break in a spill, im becoming rather paranoid about weak points in models