Newbie In York, UK

Nephilim Nate

Hi All,

Just started playing a few weeks back when someone came down to the club (York Garrison) and I had a trial game; not looked back since. Went away thinking I would have another trial game before committing and two days later order box set etc...

Loving the game and as you may have got from my name I have started with Lilith. Although already looking at getting a second gang (however I think the Nephilim, will always be dear to me)

Plus I enjoy the game so much I have already got to work trying to bring some more new player in as I only know one and could happily play a few games a week. Think I have succeed with one :+fate

:lilith

Hello and welcome to Malifaux. Lilith is great fun and see nher played a few times, but I've yet to field test my crew (trying to get them all painted and based first... that's quite a challenge for me since I take ages to get anything painted and sometimes years to get around to basing a model, lol).

As for secondary crews, Sonnia Criid, Lady Justice, Seamus, Colette (though she has quite a steep learning curse) and Rasputina (pretty straight forward with her use of ice mirror and december's curse to kill anything in sight, though a very slow crew for the most part) spring to mind and when you have 2 it's easier to do trial games with other players since it means they can try it out without any investment.

I'm down in Powys so sadly nowhere near you or I'd gladly give you a game, but if you look around there should be players where you live, probably find a few on here since I remember seeing people from the York area on here from time to time :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm sure I can get some more people into the game once I get a second crew. Just need to decide which one and get this month pay cheque.

Hello and welcome!

I'm your most local Henchman, I normally play in Harrogate and Leeds but I can get over the Garrison on occasion.

So if there's anything I can do to support you guys over there please just let me know.

Hi All,

Just started playing a few weeks back when someone came down to the club (York Garrison) and I had a trial game; not looked back since. Went away thinking I would have another trial game before committing and two days later order box set etc...

Loving the game and as you may have got from my name I have started with Lilith. Although already looking at getting a second gang (however I think the Nephilim, will always be dear to me)

Plus I enjoy the game so much I have already got to work trying to bring some more new player in as I only know one and could happily play a few games a week. Think I have succeed with one :+fate

:lilith

Yay!!! Lilith all the way hun! So glad theres another neverborner out there!!! :P keep us informed on how you get on :)

I'm in York too so give me a shout if you ever want a game.

Guild Monkee sure will want a game, only have one other person to play against atm. Do you not fancy coming to York Garrison? there is a few Malifaux players now. If not e-mail me nathanchenery@gmail.com for a game sometime.

mythicFOX - I remember you coming down to Garrison but had only just got back into Warhammer then after years but now loving Malifaux.