Chuckles - Nightmare Clo-wn

the_madhatter1

I came up with this idea a while back, a neverborn clo-wn. with a cleaver. He basically a powered up version of baby kade and replaces kade's harmless shenanigans with terrifying stuff hope ya like him and please give any ways you think i should change his rules at all. Sorry the only way it let me write clo-wn is with a -, it censored it out otherwise :/

Chuckles - Minion

30mm Base Soulstone Cost: 10

Woe, nightmare, soulless, unique

Wk/Cg: 5/6

Ht:2

Wp:5

Ca:5:masks

Df:6

Wd:9

Meat Cleaver Acid Spraying Flower

Rg :melee1 Rg :ranged6

Cb 7:crows Cb 6:masks

Dg 2/3/5 Dg 1/1/2

Talents:

Abilities:

Creepy: Living models within 3” of this

model receive -1 Wp.

Hard to Wound 1

Regeneration 1

Terrifying -> 12

It’s only a Joke...:If this model flips or plays a joker, it always counts as the Black Joker. If it is this model who flips or plays a joker, this models controller replace the joker with the top card from his or hers discard pile. If any other model flips or plays a joker for a duel which would effect this model he is immune to all the effects of the Talent/Spell.

Weapon, Acid Spraying Flower, Ignores armour and hard to wound abilities. Poison 2. Models attacked by this weapon cannot activate defensive triggers.

Actions:

(+1) Melee Expert

(0) Have a balloon: Target model within 2” performs a Wp -> Wp duel with this model, if target looses the duel target receives Slow. Target also receives the Insignificant characteristic until the End Closing Phase.

Triggers:

Cb (:crows) Excessive Bleeding[Meat Cleaver]: After hitting defender, Defender receives the insignificant characteristic until the end of the game. At the end of the game models effected must win a Wp -> 12 duel, that cannot be cheated, or they count as being killed for encounter

purposes.

Cb (:crows:rams) Chop ‘n‘ Lop: When damaging defender with a Meat Cleaver Strike, defender suffers +2 Dg and receives Slow.

Cb (:crows:masks) Hack ‘n’ Slash: When damaging defender with a Meat Cleaver Strike, the damage flip receives + and defender suffers +2 Dg.

Cb (:masks:masks) “It’s in my Eye!” [Acid-Spraying Flower] Damage flip receives + and defender receives Slow.

Spells:

(0) Tear Away Face

(CC:14:masks/Rst: -/Rg: :aura4) Terrifying -> 13. This replaces this models Terrifying -> 13 Ability.

Edited by the_madhatter1

$$$$$$$$$$ is censored? OK <shrug>

Anyway, looks pretty good to me, I love the concept as well, it's something Wyrd should definitely sculpt a model for.

I think there should be a passive ability involving Jokers. Like "If a Joker is flipped during this models activation, this model's controlling player may choose whether it counts as the Black Joker or the Red Joker."

Just an idea XD

He should be the woe of malicious humor.

And for that $$$$$$$$$$ feel might I suggest:

Neverborn Pie Toss:

Rg::ranged 10

Cb:5:masks

Dg:0/1/2

Weapon: Neverborn Pie Toss- This weapon ignores armor. The suit of the first fate card flipped in this weapon's duel total is added to the final duel total, ignore suits from any other fate cards due to cheating, stat augmentation, or any :+fate or :-fate. Only the Red Joker may be chosen for suit over the first card flipped. Triggers with this weapon must always be declared.

Triggers: Neverborn Pie Toss- Acid-Creme (:masks:crows): This weapon recieves Poison 2 for this strike.

Banana Peels (:masks:rams): After hitting defender with this weapon defender recieves slow.

Caramel??? (:masks:tomes): After hitting defender with this weapon defender recieves :-fate to all casting flips.

One good apple (:masks:masks): After hitting defender with this weapon deal no damage, defender makes two healing flips.