New Graveyard by Tabletop-World

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I do agree the prices seem to be a stretch but anyone have realistic idea how much that amount of resin would cost? Im actually serious; anyone go experience in casting to give a reasonable guess?

things like resin are really dependent on the volume in which youre buying. If youre pouring it yourself and only doing the one set the cost of the resin would be drastically more expensive than in bulk. I ask the question because I wonder wether youre trying to gage their cost to their pricing, or just how much it would cost you to make something yourself

things like resin are really dependent on the volume in which youre buying. If youre pouring it yourself and only doing the one set the cost of the resin would be drastically more expensive than in bulk. I ask the question because I wonder wether youre trying to gage their cost to their pricing, or just how much it would cost you to make something yourself

Mostly for myself. Ive considered making some molds and using resin to reproduce things instead hand making multiples but have never really had an idea on the cost effectiveness of it.

But I guess the answer should be "both" since Ive also considered selling some things if went to trouble making molds. Thats quite a bit of resin, so am curious if theres a healthy profit margin or if its the case with many "hobby businesses" where the profit line is only squeaking by.

• 2 months later...