By the pricking of my thumb, something Stitched this way comes.

Ratty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK 4 Impassible Counters made.. Next to see if I can cast them, there is no way I'm going to make 16 tokens. Though I'm planning another 2 and a double hex one that has a crow head on it. I might remove the top of the reel on the top right one to make casting easier, I have plenty of spare shields.

FinishedImp1.jpg

FinishedImp2.jpg

Well on the positive side I haven't even started anything for the Rotten Harvest.

Great. So now we can feel even more mediocre when you create a 3d Mona Lisa - THEN let us know it took you an afternoon. :P

I've had some success with casting before. Depending on the latex you use it can take days to dry, and it can be a bit of a pain keeping everything perfectly level AND you can still get some distortion.

Started work on the 2nd batch of Impassible markers.. They are only at the very early stage at the moment... The decapitated Teddy doesn't even have a nose or eyes yet.

2ndBatchImp.jpg

I've also been making some Malifaux Bases that the puppets can slot into for when I get my Collodi crew together.

MalifauxBases.jpg

I went for something very different with Misaki, I've always liked the look of Asian characters with white hair so based it off this image from Forbidden Kingdom.

TheForbiddenKingdom_3.jpg

As you can see.

Misaki.jpg

One of the hings I noticed here that was subtle yes great was the fact that you used the stiching and the placement of it to look like a set of lips for her, great Job!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...