Downtown Malifaux -MKII

jmp_mydog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I let slip a few profanities after seeing your progress. Very inspiring, the layout looks very fun to play on. How many different molds are you currently using from hirst? And maybe which ones?

Maybe you should label it a nsfw pic though, i was on my break so no harm done but I couldve offended someone with my jealous sailor mouth :)

I let slip a few profanities after seeing your progress. Very inspiring, the layout looks very fun to play on. How many different molds are you currently using from hirst? And maybe which ones?

Maybe you should label it a nsfw pic though, i was on my break so no harm done but I couldve offended someone with my jealous sailor mouth :)

From Hirst I use:

large cobblestone squares

fieldstone block

ruin feildstone

gothic bridge

cavern accessories

small pipes

The brick wall and street sections are from a mold I made myself.

Someone has been remiss in posting updates (I have been checking your site 3-4 times a day). Aside from that this board just continues to impress.

The 50 lbs weight isn't that bad either (the size is probably more of a hindrance for transportation).

I should have some more updates coming soon ...

Edited by jmp_mydog

• 7 months later...