Antizombie's puppet army

AntiZombie

Hey all. While financial troubles have kept me from the actual game i have recently come across some puppet wars minis! i thought these guys would be great fun to paint up. So i will be posting my puppets as i choose to finish them. They are very tiny, but fun to paint. First up Ronin!

Roninpuppet.jpg

next up is MOOOOOJO-JUJU! I like his base a lot better than my other one.

juju.jpg

This is the executioner Paul Frank. He likes to kill monkeys. But only evil puppet monkeys, so don't be sad. I feel this is the best base i have done and that i have sufficiently cutified this guy.

exy.jpg

Next up is Snuggles the hooded rider. He enjoys long walks on the beach, Diet tab soda, and smashing puppet gophers with his glowy sword.

snuggles.jpg

And here is Pokey Viki. I better get painting faster given that i order the puppet wars ....

viki.jpg

Lady J and Teddy are next up. I am pretty happy with both. Things seem to be progressing slowly but well with my puppets :).

ladyJ.jpg

teddyrams.jpg

next up is the razer spine lovinly name DTMB (Don't Taze Me Bro). He is by far the puppet i have the most fun with!

tazer.jpg

Teen girl squad, SOOOO good!

pandora.jpg

Marcus and Seamus

marcus.jpg

seaums.jpg

Coffee beans!!!!!

coffeebeans.jpg

Gene simmons the silurid

silurid.jpg

Here is Joss, he is my least favorite puppet :(. Also the piglet who is just super cute!

joss.jpg

piglet.jpg

hey mister!, we're sisters!

belles.jpg

peace out,

AZ

Edited by AntiZombie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His sweatshop full of kittens did it. ;)

I WISH i had kittens, all i have are frogs. They can't hold paint brushes very well so i end up painting the whole thing by hand myself! geeze, you'd think a sweatshop would be worth it...

( on an aside, i am still working out the kinks on the bases, not sure if i like the color scheme yet, i think i need to cool it down)

I WISH i had kittens, all i have are frogs. They can't hold paint brushes very well so i end up painting the whole thing by hand myself! geeze, you'd think a sweatshop would be worth it...

( on an aside, i am still working out the kinks on the bases, not sure if i like the color scheme yet, i think i need to cool it down)

You should try octopi. They can hold eight paintbrushes like it's nobody's business. The only problem is: you'll have to switch to oil-based paints, the acrylics tend to run a bit underwater. :vb_tongue