Stitched Together and Reactivate

E.T.A. Hoffman

Hello World,

So this came up the other day and I'm trying to find evidence to support it. I was told that when a stitched together is kill (dies not die) he gains reactivate. So, if he activated he activates again. If he has not activated then he gets two activates now. I thought you only got reactivate if he had already activated. But, from what I heard that's not the case. He always gets two activates if you kill him. Is this true?

Thanks,

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

You can't give a model that has yet to Activate the Ability Reactivate?

So, if a model is Paralyzed, I have to activate it and then give it Reactivate.

So, Reactivate doesn't truly negate Paralyze, it simply works around Paralyze.

I thought Reactivate, like Fast or Slow or Paralyzed, can be applied to models that haven't activated yet.

so, you CAN get the ss cost of stiched together when playing slaughter?

kill him,

he comes back with 1 wd left,

kill him again,

or does "does not die" will trigger again when you kill him the second time?

Does Not Die applies every time it is killed. Remember what I stated earlier, that a model can only be activated a second time with Reactivate once per turn.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

You can't give a model that has yet to Activate the Ability Reactivate?

That's not what was said. Does not die only gives Stitched Reactivate if it has already activated.

He stays alive on 1 Wd. And no matter how many times you try to kill him, he still stays alive on 1 Wd instead of being killed.

I really should read my cards better.

Does Not Die applies every time it is killed. Remember what I stated earlier, that a model can only be activated a second time with Reactivate once per turn.

Does that mean the following is Possible?

- My Stitched has not activated yet and gets killed by something. Does not die and don't get Reactivate.

- I activate the Stitched and do some stuff.

- Later sometheing does 1 Wd to this Stitched, resulting in him don't die again and getting reactivate.

Edited by Candle Jack

Does that mean the following is Possible?

- My Stitched has not activated yet and gets killed by something. Does not die and don't get Reactivate.

- I activate the Stitched and do some stuff.

- Later sometheing does 1 Wd to this Stitched, resulting in him don't die again and getting reactivate.

Absolutely.

Stitched Together are really nasty. Once you kill them, you really don't want to touch them again that turn if you can help it. Though there is not much you can do about it since Gamble Your Life can hurt them and end up killing them that second time.