Molly Fox?

Cambrius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps. The first time my friend saw it he thought it was Mal-i-fox. I had to explain to him that f-a-u-x is pronounced "foe."

I hope you also explained to him about the strange foreign country called "France" where they use letters and words a little bit differently?

Actually, was there ever a thread on the etymology of the word "Malifaux"? It basically means "evil" or "bad" (or various derivations) plus "false" in French. False Evil? Hrm.

I hope you also explained to him about the strange foreign country called "France" where they use letters and words a little bit differently?
Nah. He probably wouldn't have grasped the concept of foreign countries. :P:
Actually, was there ever a thread on the etymology of the word "Malifaux"? It basically means "evil" or "bad" (or various derivations) plus "false" in French. False Evil? Hrm.
That would make the Neverborn the...good guys?

They brits are just cranky because we stole the country from them and kicked them out when they protested. As for why the Canadians are cranky...well have you seen Canada? if that isnt a reason to be a depressed I have trouble thinking of a better one.

But yes,it is,allways will be and allways has been Mal-i-Foe.But I agree I had hoped for concept art for Molly alt sculpts with old style 1peice striped swim suit.

They brits are just cranky because we stole the country from them and kicked them out when they protested. As for why the Canadians are cranky...well have you seen Canada? if that isnt a reason to be a depressed I have trouble thinking of a better one.

But yes,it is,allways will be and allways has been Mal-i-Foe.But I agree I had hoped for concept art for Molly alt sculpts with old style 1peice striped swim suit.

How uncivilised. You colonials have no sense of far play, stealing our empire away. If anyone needs me, I'll be eating crumpets in the conservatory. Tally-ho!

Hardly stole dear Chap... we more or less popped all the reprobates there and then just handed it to you... We had more soldiers defending our dear King George's karzie than we had deployed your side of the pond.