Pandora Turbo Obey Crew Idea???

Marcosuave

Ehm.. Right.. But why'd you want Juju rather than a Mature?

Having to hit your own Juju every turn with the Madness just locks you further down on activation order.. :/

Edit:

I like how I'm trying to put reason into a totally oddball-for-fun-list..

Ah! The trick is to do it Turn 1, and then you can Hex off I2I for the rest of the game :)

I was thinking if I were to encounter AOE beatsticks, I could march them out of range with Piper's lure, Hamelin can use it during his activation, and possibly trigger an obey. My thought that Pandora's control spells, combined with Hamelin's Growing command trigger and his control spells, would keep the combo relatively durable.

The more I think on it the more I like piper's lure in the crew. If I can activate Hamelin early, and make sure the right triggers hit, his obeys can be cast off piper's lures, so I could make certain that my opponents crew is in range to beat each other up. I know that my opponent can move to counter that to some extent, but If the opponent's strategy is Avoid Hamelin Combo nonsense, then isn't that quite a bit of the battle won already?

It would be hard to kill the Doppelganger, as she/he/it would have lots of Sorrows in B2B with Martyr letting the Doppelganger dump damage on them. You could go after Pandora to get rid of the source of Martyr, but killing Pandora is not easy. You could go after Hamelin to get rid of the source of Obeys, which is probably your best bet vs this list.

35SS

Pandora (cache of 5)

Hamelin (10)

Doppelganger (8)

4 x Sorrows (12)

??? (5)

6 x Obeys/ Turn max, but you cannot get anything useful to Obey for 5ss. You could get a Desperate Merc, I suppose. Probably best getting another Sorrow and just focus on Obeying the opponent.

Get a stitched together and use Creeping Fog to give the DG and sorrows soft cover against being shot at ;)

nevermind my last post, I forgot the Freikorp hiring Rule....Sad face.....I still think I could take Rasputina though.....Piper's lure has an 18" Range so I could potentially keep Rasputina out of the Game.....never seen the Ortegas in action, and the Dreamer Could cause some serious issues....although the thought of using coppelius a bunch of times to do naughty things to his own crew is extremely appealing......