Ever used Two Cerberus'?

Absolution Black

I have just purchased a Marcus crew and have also managed to get another Sabretooth (unbuilt). :)

So what I am asking is: I know they are rare 2, but is it really worth having two models? Has anyone had success with 2 on the tabletop?

I haven't really had a good look around Marcus yet, so it could be that he can summon or change a minion into a sabretooth, in which case i may need the second model. Also does Myranda change into one?

Apologies, books etc are at home and I am debating whether to sell the second model and get something else or to keep hold of it...

Hope you can help!

Abs

Technically both pegasus and cerberus are greek words so the plural would be pegasodi and cerberodi. Much like octopus would be octopodi.

However as they are now part of the english language it should just be pegasuses, cerberuses and octopuses.

At least that's what QI and that nice man Stephen Fry tells me.

I have run 2 before with Marcus it was a strange list and with the new goodies coming out I don't think I would run it again but it was against gremlins and like turn 5 had both still on the table. Sent one in to almost die cause he couldn't get to them and I needed to threaten. The other one Leaped into a pack of 3 Gremlins devoured a slop hauler and ate 2 normal gremlins to win me the game. I wouldn't straight bring 2 but I am really thinking to start bringing Myranda with all the good she can do.

Technically both pegasus and cerberus are greek words so the plural would be pegasodi and cerberodi. Much like octopus would be octopodi.

However as they are now part of the english language it should just be pegasuses, cerberuses and octopuses.

At least that's what QI and that nice man Stephen Fry tells me.

Greek pluralizes oddly, and it depends on how the word ends. While the plural of octopus may have once been octopodes, the plural of words like Pegasus and Cerberus would be different.

However, there is no plural of Pegasus or Cerberus, because they're both proper names.

What's the plural of Marcus? Yeah, it's like that.

I've ran 2 Cerberus with 4 Hoarcat Prides as part of my themed devour list (was against Pandora and her sorrows as well as Lilith and the Tots) it was fine, and its a blast to have the cerberus leap up and devour Tater tots or leaping into range and eating a Harmless Baby Kade or Candy (both with full wounds)