I'm going to win Masters of Malifaux next year with Som'er.

Justin

Also NOVA this weekend.

It might be to late for this year but maybe next year we TOs at these big things should work with Wyrd to establish an official masters tournament circuit. Standardize a rules setup and such.

Could be fun to have each Masters Tournament use a different scoring method then the others.

I think thats a great idea, plus we could even use rankings HQ like our british counterparts.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also NOVA this weekend.

It might be to late for this year but maybe next year we TOs at these big things should work with Wyrd to establish an official masters tournament circuit. Standardize a rules setup and such.

Could be fun to have each Masters Tournament use a different scoring method then the others.

For a true Masters it should be 5 round, require each crew leader to be used once.

well, have to pipe in here, but I reckon the GenCon Master of Malifaux may just go to a UK champ next year :combatpuppet

You could be looking at a small number of the UK's best players coming along to show you all how you really play and win! :ciao:

Hmmm this makes me want to enter next year....

Bring it!

:powerfulpuppet :powerfulpuppet :puppet :powerfulpuppet :powerfulpuppet

Edited by karn987

Bring it!

Haha, without a doubt!

I understand Magicpockets has already made a dent in the US scene having visited a couple of months ago, he is one of our top players, I will try and convince him to come along next year, (we are already going to a Belgium tournament next month the day after a UK tournament!) Im relatively new to the Malifaux scene but quickly carving my way in the top ranks.. and maybe 1 or 2 more of the top 5 players can be convinced....

Lets make GenCon an International competition for The Worlds Master of Malifaux!! And make some new friends along the way ey! :happypuppet2

Bring it!

Well, why wouldn't you?

Besides, of course, Puppet Wars and sleep.

Haha, without a doubt!

I understand Magicpockets has already made a dent in the US scene having visited a couple of months ago, he is one of our top players, I will try and convince him to come along next year, (we are already going to a Belgium tournament next month the day after a UK tournament!) Im relatively new to the Malifaux scene but quickly carving my way in the top ranks.. and maybe 1 or 2 more of the top 5 players can be convinced....

Lets make GenCon an International competition for The Worlds Master of Malifaux!! And make some new friends along the way ey! :happypuppet2

There are no friends.

Only stepping stones on the path to victory.

Haha, without a doubt!

I understand Magicpockets has already made a dent in the US scene having visited a couple of months ago

I'd say one hell of a dent. Still feel sorry for the guy who threw down his unbeaten Dreamer list in front of a crowd all expecting him to crush the British tourist.

By the end of turn one his entire list bar Master was dead. By turn three I'd hit all objectives and killed Dreamer and LCB.

That's how the UK rolls, be afraid.... be very afraid..... :P

I'd say one hell of a dent. Still feel sorry for the guy who threw down his unbeaten Dreamer list in front of a crowd all expecting him to crush the British tourist.

By the end of turn one his entire list bar Master was dead. By turn three I'd hit all objectives and killed Dreamer and LCB.

That's how the UK rolls, be afraid.... be very afraid..... :P

So you picked on a little kid and his imaginary friend?

Yes and very soon when me and Magic come for the tournament in Belgium next month...start building up our strong European Contingent for GenCon next year!...

How cool would it be to have a US versus UK team event?

Admittedly, I'm not sure how much fun you guys would have losing repeatedly. But it's a neat idea.

How cool would it be to have a US versus UK team event?

Admittedly, I'm not sure how much fun you guys would have losing repeatedly. But it's a neat idea.

Haha, thats a good idea! Infact its something that is already in the pipework although initially on a European scale first time round, with Worldwide following year if it proves successful. There is a post on the Europe forum gauging interest in the idea http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21933. Country V Country to find the best National team!...

Unfortunately Lalochezia, there is a minimum standard required so you might not even get a game :aetsch:

Edited by Drake