GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

My Kirai avatar turned up today, no customs issues (tiny order, I know, but I'm unlucky when customs are involved...).

Wow she's a big girl! And a very nice model. I was going to start a long project that I tried to get every detail perfect on while I finished my crew, but that's just been booted aside by one massive screaming angry spirit!

Edit: Oh, and in my excitement I forgot to say thanks to all the folks at Wyrd. Can't have been fun coming back from GenCon and facing that massive pile of stuff but you've pulled out all the stops for us poor sods overseas!

Edited by Mako

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Order #10337, got confirmation of completed on 26th August and tracking says its been in Woodstock GA since then and hasn't moved since... where does it go next and how long should that normally take?

Hmmmm...

My two order took about two days from Woodstock to get to Miami where they chilled out for about four days. A day to get to the UK and clear customs and then two days for Parcelforce to get it to Newport and ship to my door! I have a third order though that has been stuck in Miami for six days so don't know if the weather is causing havoc??

Cheers Sketch I now get this on USPS:

You entered: LJ359659895US

Your Item's Status

Your item was processed through our ATLANTA, GA 30320 facility on August 15, 2011 at 10:55 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

But PArcelforce is saying it's not valid?

Cheers Sketch I now get this on USPS:

You entered: LJ359659895US

Your Item's Status

Your item was processed through our ATLANTA, GA 30320 facility on August 15, 2011 at 10:55 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

But PArcelforce is saying it's not valid?

This is what parcelforce is telling me:

We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel. Please check the number and try again. Please note that items sent over 4 months ago cannot be tracked online. If you are tracking a parcel sent from outside of the UK, we may not have received it yet. Please try again or use the help button below.

Underlined the important bit.

As a guide for your UK guys - my only outstanding order is due to be delivered on Mondays 5th and the timeline of package movement is:

01-09-2011 09:48 International Hub Forwarded for UK processing

01-09-2011 09:46 International Hub Received in destination country

25-08-2011 06:42 Delivery Agent - MIAMI Forwarded for export

23-08-2011 18:04 Delivery Agent - UNITED STATES AMERICA Collected from customer

01-01-1980 06:55 Heathrow Airport Received in destination country

The observant of you will notice that it has travelled through time while coming from Miami, sat at Heathrow for 21 years before being up for processing!

As a guide for your UK guys - my only outstanding order is due to be delivered on Mondays 5th and the timeline of package movement is:

The observant of you will notice that it has travelled through time while coming from Miami, sat at Heathrow for 21 years before being up for processing!

Haha! Time traveling packages are awesome :)

Y2K is REAL!!!!

y2k.jpg

My order was #9960. I saw that order #9961 shipped 8-26 but I had not received notification for my order, so sent an email to check on status. I must have got overlooked, as I received notification on the 29th that it had shipped that morning. Finally received the package on the 31st. Glad I sent the email when I did or I could have been waiting a long time.

Warpainter is right; the resin Seamus Avatar is very cool!

Order #9311 showed up this morning. Everything is present and accounted for, including the Copycat Killer v2 card I forgot to order. I emailed Nathan and asked if it could be added to the shipment, if I could PayPal the fifty cents. Looks like he tossed it in the box free of charge. :) Cheers, Wyrd!

Order 9300somethingoranother arrived on the 1st and we're exceedingly happy. Definitely was in the same boat of not expecting Seamatar to be resin but EXTREMELY SATISFIED that he is and of amazing quality. We started working asap on painting up Puppet Wars and the master expansion... and reading Book 3, of course. Other than that, keep up the phenomenal work and thanks so much, Nathan and all the Wyrd staff! :3