GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Parcel Force just delivered my order and NO CUSTOMS CHARGES!!!!!!!

So 7 days from receiving the order complete notice to it arriving at my door in the UK :D

I'm a very excited boy now :lol:

No customs charges??? I have to report this.

How does this work, do they just randomly pick packages of who is going to pay taxes?

Received a email this morning. My order # 9004 was completed. Should receive it by Monday!

-K.

Awesome news, but I'm 8887 and I'm still at 'processed', which suddenly has me a little anxious. I feel terrible being this impatient, when the wyrd folks are probably slaving away to still a few thousand or two orders...

It seems to be climbing slowly, but there's some up and down in the numbers clicking over to completed. Which makes me think there's a ton of tiny things that can nudge orders out of sequence over the course of finding the stuff, packing it, checking it, getting it ready for shipping and then emailing out. With that massive pile of orders, they're hardly likely to have started by chucking them all in the air and grabbing them randomly as they floated down like the crystal maze...

It seems to be climbing slowly, but there's some up and down in the numbers clicking over to completed. Which makes me think there's a ton of tiny things that can nudge orders out of sequence over the course of finding the stuff, packing it, checking it, getting it ready for shipping and then emailing out. With that massive pile of orders, they're hardly likely to have started by chucking them all in the air and grabbing them randomly as they floated down like the crystal maze...

*nods* but then again, the crystal maze was a good program..

*nods* but then again, the crystal maze was a good program..

Crystal Maze was more than just good, it was brilliamt, I'm surprised they haven't remade it.

Back to topic as far as I'm aware were still waiting for our order to be shipped and its in the 8000s, the 3 of us in the order are just getting impatient to read the fluff.

Question:

My shipping cost $45.50, to the UK

All I ordered was 2 Teddies, 1 Dead Justice and 1 Twisting Fates.

It seemed pretty high at the time, but is that a typical postage cost compared to other UK buyers?

Order 9527. Still some time to wait I guess...

Mike

Mike