Carver strikes at midnight...

gru6y

Ok, so the awesome mini of Carver, that was given away at GenCon for the painting contest winners... Is it going to be sold on a regular basis as a part of the Twisted range? That would be mighty awesome, as the model is one of the best recently shown.

They actually gave away 6 of them to the top 3 in each tournament. It was a fun event, but unfortunately, I didn't win one. :(

I asked Sketch, and he gave me a somewhat non-committal answer about whether it would get a full release. I'm quite sure if we all keep bugging about it often enough, that it would get released. It was a pretty freaking sweet looking model though, that's for sure. And it had 2 options for it's head, one being a Pumpkin head, and one being a sack, sort of like Scarecrow from Batman. I'm thinking perhaps it could end up being a Minion in the next expansion book, unless they choose to do a special release around Halloween this year or something.

• 1 year later...
Until Wyrd releases the actual figure I've been using this:

www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/skeleton/a-z/14012#detail/IG_181_1

Good proxy. I happen to already have that guy, and three of his lil pumpkin kids.

Started painting them last year around this time, but I got sidetracked. I think I was going to use them as proxy Tots and Mature Nephilim for a Halloween game.

Edited by i_was_like_you