Crews. Gotta get em all....

dgraz

I'm pretty happy now that I just placed my Gencon order. Figured I'd celebrate by posting all of the crews I will have once my Gencon order comes in and have others post theirs.

I'll have 13 with the 3 I just ordered. (And as soon as Kaeris is released I'll have 14.)

Most of my crews are expanded well beyond starter box, so without further ado:

Guild

Perdita, Sonnia, Lady J, Hoffman, Lucius

Arcanist

Marcus, Rasputina, Colette, Ramos (new), [Kaeris when she comes out]

Outcast

Viktorias, Von Schill

Neverborn

Zoraida (new), Collodi (new)

Not trying to compete, just sharing....how about you guys?

Well, this year is certainly a chance to catch up with the gotta catch em all approach as there isn't all that many new minions and there are no new masters. I myself own 10 (LJ, Sonnia, Nicodem, McM, Rasputina, Ramos, Collette, Pandora, Sommer, Ophelia) crews, 4 out of which are painted and intend to own at some point the entire range. Hopefully, I'll manage to paint it someday.

I think I am a bit behind but I like what I have so far (and I know I will be picking up Molly when she is released and alt Sonnia when she goes on regular release so minus those 2)

Guild

Lady J, Hoffman

Resurrectionists

Seamus, Kirai, Nicodem, McMourning

Outcasts

Viktorias, Leveticus, Von Schill

So that is still 9 going up to 11 later this year (maybe even 13 if I pick up Perdita and Lucius I'm still not sure)

These next 12 months will see me do a lot of painting

Well, I don't seem to have quite as many as some of you but my list is as follows:

Guild

Perdita, Justice (Dead)

Resser

Kirai

Neverborn

Lilith, Pandora, Zoraida, Dreamer, Collodi

As Gru6y has stated I am thinking that this year, with the seemingly limited number of new minions being released, may be the year to catch up a little.

Goblyn13 just challenged me to a 50 stone fully painted match with a master I don't play for Gencon 2012.

So I took the challenge and through down the Marcus gauntlet, because I don't hate his Avatar and his Alt is awesome. :)

So that adds my crews to

Guild - Everything.

Resurrectionist - Nicodem

Outcast - Viktorias

Arcanist - Marcus

At this point I'm up to...

GUILD

Sonnia, Lady J, Lucius

ARCANIST

Rasputina, Colette

OUTCAST

Viktorias, Von Schill

But would love to have Kaeris and Molly too. My only worry with buying Molly is that I will also buy McMourning, and then I have to pay for all those avatars OH GOD

My only worry with buying Molly is that I will also buy McMourning, and then I have to pay for all those avatars OH GOD

And Seamus - my friend plays Seamus and has proxied Molly once or twice - Belles.....undead, shambling, dead-ass, Belles.....become virtually the fastest models in the game with Molly and Seamus both buffing their movement.

I'm at a little over the 3 month mark myself. I'm sitting with:

Guild:

Dead Lady Justice

Aracnists:

Raspy(Gave her away to a friend though)

Ressers:

Nicodem, Seamus, McM, Kirai

Outcasts:

Von Schill and Hamlin.

Not to mention all the minions I've bought! Traded my MTG Collection in for about $300 bucks which helped!

I seem to buy and then sell off crews if I dont care for them. The crews I currently have and plan on keeping are Leveticus, Colette, Ramos, Kirai, and Seamus.

I also have the Pandora and the Dreamer but they are about to go up on auction block.

I have sold off Sommer Teeth, and Nicodem.

Just did some horse trading today and picked up a painted Lady Justice crew and a bare metal Nicodem crew with a Vulture and a pack of Mindless Zombies. This brings me up to 8 crews.

My others are:

Ramos

Rasputina

Colette

C. Hoffman

Lucius

Von Schill

I want to get Kaeris as soon as she comes out too.