Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Hamelin is possibly my favourite Avatar to date, that's awesome!!!!

Yeah.... I was.not.considering getting the Hamlin box till now.... I was just going to focus on the characters I realy loved from the fiction but in this case I think I'll be getting that mini if it looks anything like theconcept...

Looking at the Leveticus avatar Im very happy he was one ojf my first choices to get...

More...

aSom'er: The manifestion requirements for "Pull My Finger" seems to state the 4 damage dealt must be against enemy models making it much harder to pull off. Also, my friend said he has to heal "gremlins" with "Take a Swig", so it's possibly that healing up his initial totem Skeeters might not help you in that department (though given you lose the skeeters when you manifest you might not take them both anyway).

It just means you have to be mobile with Som'er. Pull my finger is extremely easy to get off, and with no resistance , hell yeah! Healing flips on Gremlins are mandatory when I play anyway. Heal the Gremlin you cast get your bro on and take Rami, he'll be needing the heals.

Yeah, the healing is simple. I usually make 3 healing flips within the first 2 turns. And it's not hard to get off Pull My Finger, but it will be hard to get it off in a position where you're not greatly endangering yourself.