Stuff

LORD of STUFF

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind words. The dome was made from a piece of straw thats used to keep brushes pointy. (u all know what I'm talking about) I found a large 1 kicking around an art shop, just had to cut it to length and file it to fit. the lid is just plain old plasticard. Hardist part was making it sit snuggly on the shoulders. I got 2 models left to paint before th GT. Any guesses which members of the "gallery of rogues" is next? Answers on a poster card addressed to the pub.

Phew! Finished for the GT with time to spare. I present the Demon himself Ra's Al Ghul (Misaki) and Viktor Zsasz (Ronin). A suitable pair of stab happy fellows that round off my crew nicely. For now anyway. These will likley be the last of the Batman lot for now, I have a neglected Pandora crew to finish and with the release of Molly I'm itching to paint my favourite character in the whole fluff.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1754&stc=1&d=1320005173

attachment.php?attachmentid=1755&stc=1&d=1320005195

post-7658-13911921658887_thumb.jpg

post-7658-13911921659936_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hello all! It has been a long ol' time since yours truly made his prescence felt here. In my defence however the last few months saw a few rough turns, but I live on and now things are looking up again... so, Hooray! For those who havn't seen them before, here is my Pandora crew. (Actually my first ever crew.) She never really saw much use after the Arkham villians idea took root and the Teddy conversion was intended to be an alternative to the dreamer n chompy back when book2 first came out. As you can see withthis lot, the theme is Alice in Wonderland. And I think it's pretty save to assume that if he were any where, Lewis Carol would be in Malifaux somewhere.

The Arkham Crew aren't gone yet (theres an Avatar with their name on it) but Pandy and Alice will take the spot light for the rest of this years Tournement scene as and when i can make it. stay tuned, pyschotic 'shrooms, killer white rabbits and a truly vicious catapillar still to come.

Comments welcome as always. Something a bit different tomorrow though.

post-7658-13911922535397_thumb.jpg

post-7658-13911922535554_thumb.jpg

post-7658-139119225357_thumb.jpg

post-7658-13911922535848_thumb.jpg

post-7658-13911922536_thumb.jpg

post-7658-13911922536146_thumb.jpg

Heya,

thanks for the kind words. Just a quick post today. My favourate character in the whole of Malifaux, Molly, cos she's awesome. Also, as promised, something different. A painting I did for a friend earlier this year that I also sent to Mr. Caroland and Co. Didn't get me job, but he liked it and recommended I post it up on the forums. Something for all the Resser players!

post-7658-13911922540386_thumb.jpg

post-7658-13911922540559_thumb.jpg

i'll start th Resser's properly later in the year. I want to finish off Pandy's lot first. As for catwoman I've got a conversion in mind, but i always seen her as part of the good guys rather than a villian.

Alright everyone, modelling is now over. Lord of Stuff has won. Good game everyone, thanks for coming out.

You have no idea how happy this statement makes me.