The Tale of Malifaux Painters

DAGabriel

One thing concerning the organization!

Please remember that the days from 1st of September to 7th of September are only for posting your finished models.

If possible do only 1 post!

Please save comments for later or it will be next to impossible to keep track of everything!

Thanks to everyone!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing concerning the organization!

Please remember that the days from 1st of September to 7th of September are only for posting your finished models.

If possible do only 1 post!

Please save comments for later or it will be next to impossible to keep track of everything!

Thanks to everyone!

A question: do we need to re-post pics of the finished things posted earlier?

What'd you use to build that?

Body is Dr Hugh from Heresy Miniatures, spider limbs are from Cephalyx Overlords from Warmachine, Cryx faction. The ends of the spider limbs, and the two on his back, are the spider legs from Mortenebra, a Cryx warcaster from Warmachine. The base is from Fenris Games, top hat on the base is from Nino, arm on base is from a random zombie from the Games Workshop Corpse Cart and Ramos' head is from a random Foundry wild west model.

At any rate, here he is painted, and within the 1st month deadline!

RamosAv5.gif

RamosAv6.gif

RamosAv4.gif

Ramosface.gif

Body is Dr Hugh from Heresy Miniatures, spider limbs are from Cephalyx Overlords from Warmachine, Cryx faction. The ends of the spider limbs, and the two on his back, are the spider legs from Mortenebra, a Cryx warcaster from Warmachine. The base is from Fenris Games, top hat on the base is from Nino, arm on base is from a random zombie from the Games Workshop Corpse Cart and Ramos' head is from a random Foundry wild west model.

<Pictures>

At any rate, here he is painted, and within the 1st month deadline!

That is one sexy Ramos, Geck! Great job!

So for month one I finished up a few pieces for one of my existing crews...

Month_1a.jpg

Hanged and Bete Noir for Nicodem

Month_1b.jpg

A couple of Night Terrors for Nicodem and LCB to play with.

I decided to only have one set of wings as I liked the look and as a side effect they will be more resilient for transport.

I've started on the Lucius box and they'll be ready for next month's photo's.

month one: ortegas bar Nino. Not exactly the best work ive ever done but I was rushing a tad before a tournament. Will touch them up as and where I have time.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/liamjamescoupland/Malifaux%20Guild/ortega2.jpg

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/liamjamescoupland/Malifaux%20Guild/ortega1.jpg

These are the WIPs for the next 2 months (Until Alt and Avatar LJ are releaed) a mix of Dead Justice and the Lucius and Hoffman boxsets which will keep me busy, possibly the Sonnia avatar on release aswell.

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/liamjamescoupland/Malifaux%20Guild/septoctwip.jpg